In the U.S, Cricket Wireless is a well known service provider for most phones. Cricket Wireless has made it easier for its customers to access their accounts, pay their cricket bills, purchase ring back tunes as well as caller tunes, and also change your cricket wireless plan online.
The systems involved in checking your cricket wireless account online, is quite an easy one. You will need your cricket phone number. In the case where you don’t have your cricket phone number but have your account number, you can call their customer care representatives to help get your cricket phone number.
- First things first, you should call Cricket Wireless customer service at 866-384-4425 then ask the representative to help fetch out your Cricket Wireless phone number. You will have to provide the customer care representative with your Cricket Wireless account number as well as answer the security questions that will be asked such as your name and address so as to ascertain ownership of the account. Once the representative has verified the information provided, your Cricket Wireless phone number will be given to you.
- Once you’ve gotten your Cricket Wireless phone number, head on straight to the MyCricket.com home page
- Next you click on the “My Account” tab.
- In the “Sign Up” column, input your Cricket phone number and click the “Next Step” button.
- If you clicked on the “Next Step” button in step 4, then you should be on a page where you have a message icon; next open the “Messages” application on your Cricket cellular phone. Open the text message from Cricket and in it will be your password to log on to you’re my Cricket account.
- Put in your Cricket phone number and password in the right fields in the “log in” subsection
- Click on the “Go to my Account” button to access your MyCricket account.